The Dallas Games Marathon (DGM) facility can be used for events that are in line with Dallas Games Marathon Mission to promote social interaction through games and other cooperative pursuits.
|Monday – Wednesday **||$150 per Day|
|Friday – Sunday *||$225 per Day|
|Weekend (All 3 Days) *||$600|
*Weekend rentals require a deposit of $50 to hold the dates on the calendar. This deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to the rental fee for the weekend held.
**Consistent monthly rentals will be eligible for a discount.
Payment of the rental fee is due before the event unless prior arrangements have been made.
Cancellations must be done at least a week before the event for weekend rentals. Failure to do so will result in a $50 fee per booked day. This fee will be required to be paid before any future events can be scheduled.
All Rentals require that the following be done prior to leaving the space:
- Return tables and chairs to original configuration.
- Clean out any personal / event food in the refrigerators.
- Pick up any trash and empty the trash cans.
- Turn down the HVAC (heat to 60/air to 85) system.
- Turn off all the lights and close the shades.
- Ensure that the back door is pulled to and secured.
- Lock front doors (Throw locks on the left door and the key lock on the right door).
Event Center Usage Policies:
- No Smoking allowed in the facility.
- No Alcohol allowed in the facility
- Outside food and drinks may be brought in.
- Parking is only allowed in the spots directly in front of the DGM facility and in the open areas of the parking lot. Do not park in front of the other retail stores.
- Drinks and snacks from the break room are $1.00 each. The money is to be put in the collection box in the break room or by the front desk.
- All games from the game library must be returned in good order (with all the pieces properly bagged or banded and put in the box.)
- Restrooms must remain stocked with Paper Towels, Soap and Toilet Paper.
- Trash should be taken out regularly and not allowed to overflow in the trash cans.
- The facility is not to be left unattended.
- Loud Music is not allowed as it will disturb the retail locations on either side of the facility.
- The event organizer is responsible for repairing or paying for any damage to the facility.
- No illegal activity is allowed in the facility
The DGM space currently hosts multiple recurring events so those days are not available:
- Dallas Games Marathon (Every Third Friday of the Month. Runs Friday to Sunday)
- Dallas Games Marathon (Every Thursday night – 6pm to midnight)
- Dallas Crafting Marathon (Every last weekend of the month. Runs Friday to Sunday)
- DFW Nerd Night (Every Second Friday of the Month – 6pm to midnight)